AMIDST THE MIST - Rishabh Agnihotri


 Mist still stays on, 

As I tread along 

From teens to adult,

From mothers delight to nation’s pride. 

The transformation comes hard on me. 

But something tells that it’s only my perception, 

That has just got me into this world of self- inspection. 

Far away from father's glare and mother's care, 

Into a world where just everything hits right from above. 

Something inside tells this is the place to be 

Life's been a fairytale but not now, 

You have been lead but not now .

This is the world outside the gate of school and home. 

this seems unreal yet so very real, 


But the mist still stays on ,
And I continue to tread along.


Rishabh Agnihotri
VIT University Chennai

Follow Rishabh Agnihotri @
http://rishabhagnihotri01.wordpress.com/
 
Back to top!